business names might be hard to find now, check out this pure water name
Check out this pic!!!
I strongly believe that finding a Business name that is good and available is kind of difficult in Nigeria now,
I guess that what must have happened to the owner of this pure water company for him to name is (SALARY DRINKING WATER) it really sounds funny but I don't blame the person, probably he started his own Pure water company late...lolz guys what do you think? use the comment box down!
I strongly believe that finding a Business name that is good and available is kind of difficult in Nigeria now,
I guess that what must have happened to the owner of this pure water company for him to name is (SALARY DRINKING WATER) it really sounds funny but I don't blame the person, probably he started his own Pure water company late...lolz guys what do you think? use the comment box down!
business names might be hard to find now, check out this pure water name
Reviewed by Unknown
on
10:16
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
10:16
Rating:
